Montag, 14. Januar 2013

Gibraltar - Daydreaming

Gibraltar  -  Daydreaming


I have never been to Gibraltar (so far), but  'the rock'  has become part of my life 
these days.
 
    
It's there, all the time, all day long, each and every day –
unless there is very heavy fog!



It's there in the morning when I wake up and look out of the window from my bed.
It's there when I have my late morning coffee sitting on the terrace,
and it's there all day long when I sit at my desk, trying to get some work done.

  
And yet, it looks different every time.



Gibraltar, at the southern end of the Iberian Peninsula is an impressive landmark.
The Rock, with it's height of 426m and a length of about 6km is located at the doorway from 
the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea.


 when all daydreams have come to an end,
and my eyes follow the sun towards the west,

it's still there:



The Rock of Gibraltar


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen