Freitag, 23. November 2012

Falling in love ...




Well now – I have to tell you, I 've fallen in love; - again! …
fallen in love, with …
Andalusia

I do love the whole of Andalucia, but this time my special love goes to
a place called Estepona, a small white town at the Costa del Sol.
Years ago, when I came to this part of Spain for the first time, it was
Marbella, I had fallen in love with.
Now I know many people think of Marbella as quite a 'posh' place,
a bit 'snobbish', a place for those who like the glitter and glamour, the night-life;
a place for the rich and the well-known, for the VIPs and those who think they are VIPs,
- but I had found a different Marbella ---
but anyway, I wasn't going to tell you about Marbella;
today I want to tell you about ESTPONA.
We are just getting to know each other, Estepona and me, so there is not
really a lot I can tell you at this stage, … except –  
that it is beautiful!
And isn't that the way to start a great love?

This is the place where I will do my writing and painting during the next months,
where I will go for long walks with my camera, where I will sit and read and think and look … 
the place where I will LIVE, 
where I will BE!  

I will tell you more … soon!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen